Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just had an alert from microsoft alert that my system may

Customer Question

I just had an alert from microsoft alert that my system may have had spyware downloaded from a website
JA: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Microsoft 7 ?
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. i just received the alert a few minutes ago. i am concerned that credit card numbers may be hacked from other legitimate sites.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really, except the alert came from a less than reputable site
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

This usually is a bogus scam message, it has been going on for some years now, unfortunately. However, you are right in that your computer indeed might have been infected with malware. If you want, I can remotely connect to your computer and scan for malware and backdoors and remove them all. Then take measures that such messages will not appear again in the future. Would that help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

David, are you still there? How should we continue?