Windows 10 is not protected. can I download windows 8? I had…

Customer Question
Windows 10 is not...

Windows 10 is not protected. can I download windows 8?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

I had d/led 10 when it came out but have problems with it and want to go back to 8.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

It's a HP

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 3 yrs. ago

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Windows 10.

Did your computer come with Windows 8 originally? If so, what model HP is it?

Regards,