I received notification that my email account has been

Customer Question
I received notification that...

I received notification that my email account has been suspended due to lack of monthly payment, i have a new Visa card number that i need to have my account updated to in order to have the account re-activated, ive tried to do this on line , but all to difficult for anon techie type, can you help restore the sevice.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Telstra Bigpond

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Who do i give the new Visa card number to

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I can help you update it online via a secure remote session but it might be easiest just to give billing a call on 02 9242 0570

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please cancel my Office 365 account

I cannot cancel your Office 365 account, you need to do that via the Microsoft website

I'll get the phone number for you, one moment.

The phone number within Australia is 1800 197 503

Billing support is provided in English from 9 AM–6 PM Monday to Friday and Technical support is available 24 hours 7 days a week.

Did you need anymore help with this?