My phone got wet and will not come on. I did the rice thing…

Customer Question
My phone got wet...

My phone got wet and will not come on. I did the rice thing but it will

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

I tried to charge it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No but I will, doing that now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

I am on call for work and I must have phone service please help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

If using rice did not work, then you will likely need to get a new phone, especially since this is a time sensitive matter.

The phone is more than likely fried. What kind of phone is it?