I can open attachments from an email but i am unable to

Customer Question
I can open attachments...

I can open attachments from an email but i am unable to download the attachment and save it to my computer. I am using Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

It is a ASUS ZEN. I just bought it two weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates took about an hour or two when I first got it running. Since then I don't know. They are automatic. I did install AVG internet security.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Does it give you an error when you try to download an attachment?