What should I do? I accidently reverted to the original

Customer Question
What should I do...

What should I do ? I accidently reverted to the original state of mi computer and lost all my Office suit

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Lenovo Windows

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Cant access any of my files or office suit

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask where you purchased your Office Suite? Was it from the online Microsoft Store or another location?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I purchased it from the store best buy where I bought the computer

I am sorry, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.