I want to protect my computer from hackers. Can I deny

Customer Question
Hello! I want...

Hello! I want to protect my computer from hackers. Can I deny access to anyone by the use of a password?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP slim line desk top.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I am concerned about my online banking info.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Could you please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Which antivirus is installed in the computer ?

Are you using a login password ***** access your computer and does anyone else used your computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Windows 7, I don't know which antivirus is installed.
No, I'm looking for information only.

Thank you for replying back to me.

Do you know any of the following antivirus Norton,Kaspersky,Mcafee,Avast installed in the computer ?

If you are referring to secure remote assistance offer it's a automated message send by the site its optional so you can ignore it and continue in this chat page.

Please answer my above questions.

Thank you.

I answered no. Am I charged for every answer?

I believe you didn't see my above reply regarding the secure remote assistance message.Secure remote assistance offer it's a automated message send by the site its optional so you can ignore it and continue in this chat page.

Please answer my above questions.

The amount you deposited for this question that is all you will be charged nothing else.

I don't want to pay for direct answers. I think you can give instructions verbally
What are my charges so far?

I am not sure what you meant by direct answers?

We can continue chatting using this page with the amount you deposited for this question.you do not need to take the secure remote assistance offer you can ignore and continue in this chat page.I believe the total amount is 47$.

I don't want to be unreasonable. I would agree to the minimum amount of $5. I don't think you have told me anything. I would not be satisfied with any greater charge. Please let me know what is fair.
I am not getting any response from you. If you overcharge I will not be satisfied and will dispute. OK?

The 5$ is a good faith amount you deposit when you start posting the question.The 47$ is the total including the 5$.Since you do not wish to pay the deposited amount i suggest you please contact customer care.

To contact customer care please use this link : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Sincerely,