Easiest way to get in a Casio gz one, model c117, to get…

Customer Question
Easiest way to get in...
Easiest way to get in a Casio gz one, model c117, to get passed the google email and password ***** don't have, or even factory reset ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There is no way to bypass the gmail account, so you will have to try a factory reset:

1. Make sure, that the phone is turned off.
  2. Then hold Power button until red LED light glows.
  3. Next press Volume down + Power button + Camera button at the same time and follow the instructions on the screen.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, I appreciate your response and I understand the process however I did read that if it was old or outdated software he will not have a red LED light light up and I believe that is the case because there is no red light that will light up and I've heard of other people read other people on forms for the same issue so it might be that case of an older software it wasn't updated, it only lights up green , I can get it in safe mode if that helps any

You can also reset from within safe mode by doing the following:

1. Tap Settings.
  2. Tap Privacy.
  3. From the Personal data section, tap Factory data reset.
  4. If presented, tap OK.
  5. Tap Reset phone and follow the instructions on the screen.