Mr. Med, I hope you know who I am. I would like to know if I…

Customer Question
Mr. Med, I hope you...
Mr. Med, I hope you know who I am. Customer, I would like to know if I have Adobe the latesi version on my computer. If not will you install it please. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to check your version of Adobe and install the latest version if you do not have it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you may.

Awesome!

Please send the remote assistance request using the premium service offer on your screen