Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have received a voice on my computer saying my computer in

Customer Question

I have received a voice on my computer saying my computer in infected with spyware and I should call 1-***-***-**** to get my computer fixed. Is the legit?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been going on for 3-4 months. have only shut my compter down each time.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes. unable to send emails to more than one person. Comcast is my internet carrier
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

That is a scam message. The goal is to have you call them so that they can scam you out of a large amount of money for some reason. The best thing to do is to turn the computer off and on. 99% of the time, that will fix the issue with those types of scams. The message you were given was from a website.

In short, turn the computer off & on, as well as do not call that number.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com