How do I remove snapfish from my system? HP computer, I will…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove snapfish from my system?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I will get back to you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

HP Photosmart 5510d series; MacOSX

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Snapfish is now appearing in my downloads documents and I did not sign up for this app.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you and remove Snapfish while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please send me instructions on how to fix this problem; I prefer not to have secure remote assistance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
did you get my response? please do not charge me the $39 fee at this time

Snapfish is so called bloatware, it links deeply into the system and has no official way to be uninstalled, as that is the intention of the makers that you cannot remove it. Some bigger manual work is required to get rid of all it´s leftovers, which I can only do effectively remotely for you and it will take even me about 30 minutes. Are you sure I should not help you with this remotely?

I have sent you a discounted offer, as I would really like to help you with this. Would that work better?