I don't know how to activate my malwarebytes 3, Am I

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to activate my malwarebytes 3

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Am I activated now?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just get my protection activated, please

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Could you please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Did you purchase it online and did you get the email confirmation of the purchase ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.