Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Second opinion] My scan feature has somehow been disabled

Customer Question

Second opinion] My scan feature has somehow been disabled and I need help in fixing this problem please
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Apple
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok, I'm not seeing an answer to my question, what is the issue please?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
look, please help, i have an urgent situation here and every time I ask a question or give you permission to fix the problem for me, you indicate it may take a day for a response??? I seriously don't have a day!! Please be more specific as to when you plan to help me with this issue. Can you help me with this or not. It seems to me that you could at least provide me with a download that would fix this issue in a more prompt manner.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am now very concerned that I trusted giving paying you for this service and now Very worried that this may be a scam... I have Never heard of being told help may take a Day!!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello????
Expert:  John Lohr replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry for the delay as I just got into the office, I'm not sure why nobody else assisted you.

I can definitely help you out today. I see that you wanted remote support earlier, go ahead and request it whenever you're ready to begin.