Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My brother gave my mom and i 2 computers, which are somehow

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: my brother gave my mom and i 2 computers, which are somehow i think are hooked up some way where one effects the other. I bought word on my computer and it was installed on her computer. I figured out how to get it to my computer but since then both computers are asking for the microsoft password ***** we long on instead of the the screensaver password ***** the password ***** work half the time. tried several times to use the password ***** decided to change it then it locked me out. HELP please
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: windows 10 asus sonicmaster
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: it kept asking me to for like a month, i tried a few times but it would install the updates correctly on my computer
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: have patience lol
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

WHen you say you changed the password, did you change the microsoft account / email password.

Or did you change the pin number password?

Also, do you know the email address for the original Microsoft account that the computers were connected to?