Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I took theBrain helth test on my own computer adress 5 times

Customer Question

I took theBrain helth test on my own computer adress 5 times and Christrian from 1 (949) -556-4731 who informed me to take the test again n the My brain fit life.com site. I just took the test again and when I asked for my result , I received the same scrambled error results, where I could not read the results. SusanMarie
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Studio XPX 8100 working with a windows 7 Home Premium Unfortunately my computer does not have enough memory to get a higher windows explorer. When I took the test the first five times I went through Google Chrome ans I did the same this time only thing different is using the mybrainfitlife.com
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't immagin what else I could share with him/her
Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.