Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to print the 84 page manual for the 640, I am

Customer Question

I am trying to print the 84 page manual for the 640, I am computer illiterate and getting confused. I downloaded to PDF and when I attempt to print 84 page manual, I can not get to the proper procedure. Could you please help me?
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: I don't know, I'm trying to print it for a friend. All I know is it is a Garmin 640
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: before what popped up?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No, I just did the download from DOC to PDF and tried a right click to print, but it never gave me the 84 pages to print
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

I can show you on screen how to print your pdf file. You do need a printer of course! As long as you have one, I can help you out.

Normally, our remote support fee is 39$, since this should be an easy issue for me to help you with, Im willing to connect for only a 10$ additional fee. If I cant help you print or fix the problem, you would be entitled to a full refund of all fees paid.

Would you like to connect now?

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you. If you still need help with this issue please respond so we can continue.

If my suggestions helped you, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I assisted you, as thats the only way I am credited for my time.

If you want to cancel this request, I still need you to reply so I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dus