Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Purchased Turbo, HP Lap Top, Purchased Turbo Tax 2016 Home &

Customer Question

Purchased Turbo
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP Lap Top
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Purchased Turbo Tax 2016 Home & Business. Don't recall if I installed from a CD or on line, probably CD. Had a Windows 10 opening issue. Now seems to be resolved, but when I open Turbo Tax 2016 Home & Business I get a corrupt signature message. I'm instructed to reinstall turbo tax.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not certain, probably have.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if there is any kind of data within Turbo Tax that you´d need to "rescue" or could we try to "reset" it to start you from scratch with a working Turbo Tax?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Probably 20 individual tax files for 2016

I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request so that I can help you directly on your computer, but there seems to be an issue with your account. Can you please call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

They will resolve the issue together with you. Afterward please just let me know that the issue has been resolved, so that I can connect to your computer and help you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Did you speak with customer care yet? How should we continue?