Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Acer F5-572G-595M which I've had from new locks up too

Customer Question

My Acer F5-572G-595M which I've had from new locks up too often. WHY?
JA: What Acer model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I type out something, it locks up and I have to crash out and start all over. MOST frustrating!
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's been doing it from newish. Haven;t tried anything as I'm sacred to play around with it.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I like the computer. I get mad when I have to repeat something I've already written and it's a waste of time.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if your Acer gets "really" hot too while you are using it? Does it just shutdown completely (going to a black screen) or does it freeze the current screen you are on?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me yet, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.