My pass word reverts from my normal pass woord a 5

Customer Question
digit(five dots) group. JA: When did...
my pass word reverts from my normal pass woord a 5 digit(five dots) group.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: not long ago, but the same thing happned when I tried to log in the sond time.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: n0 but I was going to put in anew seceret pin, but could not get back on. I was able to get on one time in adges (months) no mote.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: please fix my USAA feed it's the only one I really need.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
7/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What type of device is it that you are having issues on? A windows computer, or a mac, or an iphone, or an android phone?

Also, what type of account is it that you are having issues with? A gmail account, facebook, yahoo, etc?

Please clarify, thank you.

Dustin S

Hello again, I never heard back from you, did you still want help with this issue, if so please respond and I can either assist you over the phone, or connect to your computer directly or just work by email.

If my suggestions fixed the issue, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating as thats the only way I am credited for my time and effort in helping you.

If you no longer want help please respond so I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Andy, Computer Consultant