Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have invoice for CD HM Card Studio Mac, part No.

Customer Question

I have invoice for CD HM Card Studio Mac, part No. 105-42954, shipped 11/20/16, can't find it, should I be looking for a CD, or was it a Download, I'm sounding stupid, but there were many medical issues going on at that time, and I may have misplaced it.
JA: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your Mac (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?
Customer: No, I have not, don't feel safe doing such. My computer is up-to-date in every way. Please tell me if I should be searching for a disk.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris