Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do i get window 10

Customer Question

how do i get window 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. You can upgrade from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade?tduid=(3d0a9b914f4e1448707e8ed162c69bb7)(266696)(1503186)(skim33330X911647Xa68e5caea18d748c47809d1b2ce9d04b)()

I would recommend checking your computer manufacturer's website before doing this to make sure your

machine is compatible with Windows 10.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

i had w-10 before & i wape everthing off & got w-7

Expert:  Byron replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the update. Since you had Windows 10 before, you can put it back on the machine, for free.

If the machine ran fine before with Windows 10 it should be OK now too.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

i delete everthing on my com-- back to when it was new & i can not get w-10 back

Expert:  Byron replied 2 months ago.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Get a 4+ GB flash drive and plug it on to your computer and go here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Click Download Tool Now and run the Tool. Select the option to create media for another PC

and then select the USB option. The Tool will download Windows 10 and prepare your flash drive.

Once it finishes, run the setup.exe on the flash drive and it will upgrade the computer back to Windows 10.