Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to install a new printer and the prompt say the

Customer Question

I am trying to install a new printer and the prompt say the spooler is not running. What is a spooler and can you help me install the printer?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: not too much, but I will try
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

The spooler is a Windows component that might be damaged in your case for whatever reason - we would need to find out. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please fix

It would be a pleasure to help remotely. Please send a remote assistance request and we can go ahead. Thank you.