Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I have two laptops, each has thunderbird on it,and I'm

Customer Question

I have two laptops, each has thunderbird on it,and I'm thinking of merging these two thunderbird into one and put it in a new laptop that has larger harddisk and I'm looking the way on how to do it correctly.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Window 7 on one, W-10 on the other.
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Both HDs are full, so I just moved some pics and videos to a backup HD then use these two interchangeably and some newest emails were downloaded to either of them. Not much update on the laptop itself.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, is there any charge on this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. You can do that but will need to use an import/export add-on like the one at this LINK. Just make sure you have the same accounts setup in both profiles.