Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Problems loading Constant Contact. Initially says checking

Customer Question

Problems loading Constant Contact. Initially says checking firewall. Then will finally load. But can't access the library (to put file into an image box). When I closed program and reopen, goes through same downloading issue then my graphics are the little box to click on before graphic appears.
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: Loading program, accessing library, after closing and reopening Constant Contact, a few (not all) graphics come up as small boxes for clicking on before it will open the graphic. Each time I close program and reopen, it says
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: This site can’t be reachedcampaign-ui.constantcontact.com refused to connect.
says the following:Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've rebooted it. Only worked on the file today.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

What operating system are you using?

Are you trying to use Constant Contact for the first time, or did it work ok previously for you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows 10 Home
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Previous worked. Have been a customer for quite some time.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Perhaps I will unplug computer and see if makes any difference.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know what you think
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you still there??
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the clarification. This sounds like an issue with the Windows firewall configuration or wrong proxy settings. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.