Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

MY DESKTOP KEEPS DISSAPEAING OFF OF MY PC. I PURCHASED A

Customer Question

MY DESKTOP KEEPS DISSAPEAING OFF OF MY PC. I PURCHASED A DELL LAST YEAR FROM YOU. . I AM 86 AND NEED YOUR HELP. CAN YOU HELP ME?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: MY DESKTOP KEEPS DISSAPPEARS FROM MY DELL PC THAT I PURCHASED FROM YOU LAST. I AM86 AND NEED YOUR HELP DESPERATLY. THANK YOU
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I THINK SO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hi please note that we are JUST ANSWER, an independent site connecting users like yourself with experts like me form around the world, do you wish to continue using our service to assist you?