Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a friend who's mail is coming to me through spam I

Customer Question

Hello I have a friend who's mail is coming to me through spam I wish to continue to write to this person but was just told I could not by my compose mail????
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: I dont understand the question very computer illerate
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had my computer for quite some time I have never had this problem before???
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just how to fix this it is a very good friend and I have no other way of contacting him
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.