AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

Where can I purchase download version of "Microsoft Streets

Customer Question

Where can I purchase download version of "Microsoft Streets and Maps"
JA: Which Microsoft product do you have?
Customer: same one I don't have cd on my lap top and don't desk top with me.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?
Customer: Don't have it with me
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

Sorry for the delay, my network was disconnected for a little while.

Microsoft Streets and Maps (technically called Streets and Trips) was discontinued 3 years ago. You can no longer purchase or download the installation, and even those will old discs for installation cannot get a new license to activate it.

If you have an old license to use, I can locate a download for you of the installation file, but without a license it will not work. I would be happy to help you with what you are trying to do by finding another source to work with, but MS S&T is definitely not being sold anymore.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Thank you for allowing me to help you the other day!

Please keep in mind the only way the site credits me with assisting you is if you rate my service to you, so please take 2 seconds to do so. If for ANY reason you feel my service has not been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)