Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

I forgot my password. I have a service contract but the

Customer Question

I forgot my password. I have a service contract but the phone number to get support is on the locked computer
What phone number do I call?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I already have a contract for toshiba service,I just want a phone number I can call !!
Toshiba customer support has my serial number
This is not the laptop having the password *****
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

here is the number for Toshiba customer support - ‎1-***-***-****

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating.