UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network and System Administrator, IT Consultant
98676717

I have an HP Pavilion 23 all in one computer, model

Customer Question

I have an HP Pavilion 23 all in one computer, model 23-g221la, serial 5CM44400D8 with a damaged screen. I need to get a new screen to replace the damaged one.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: How and where can I get a screen for an HP Pavilion 23 all in one computer, model 23-g221la, serial 5CM44400D8?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Thank you.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

please see link below for eBay where you can purchase the screen.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-LTM230HL08-LCD-Panel-Display-for-HP-23-Envy-Pavilion-745419-001/352115638299

If you feel I answered your question - please choose a RATING by choosing from the STARS at the top. Hopefully you feel I have earned 3 or more stars for my service.
If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify.