Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

This has been a recurring problem for the past month or so.

Customer Question

This has been a recurring problem for the past month or so. I will only report in detail the latest occurrence. After installing Windows 7 update KB4025341, Windows File Explorer will no longer copy and past without crashing. There may be other problems, but this is the one that caught my attention. rolling back to the previous restore point cures the problem. this problem has manifested on at least the last 3 updates.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Dell desktop. Do I need to figure out the model?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: today
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

If you uninstall this specific update from the Control Panel and do a restart, does this resolve the issue with the system crashing?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

Alternatively, can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can troubleshoot the issue directly with you? Do keep me posted.