AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I need your assistance with a charge on my credit card for

Customer Question

I need your assistance with a charge on my credit card for GOOGLE *PAY g co/payhelp# *****
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I have a Dell computer.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been trying to track down a charge of 9.99 on 06/24/17.
Category: Computer
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

Ok, we can track down this purchase by logging into your Google account on your computer.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Once you have logged in, click this link: Google Payments. This will show you any payments made through Google Pay. You can also then click on the "Subscriptions and Services" tab on the left, which will tell you if you have anything you have inadvertently signed up for which will bill you again, and you can cancel it there. You can also remove your credit card from the "Payment Methods" section.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do I log into mg Google account?
Yes, please!

I am going to guess that you have an Android phone or Tablet, correct?