Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The requests to get code numbers to activate and access my

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, the requests to get code numbers to activate and access my out look email account is sending me up the wall. i have put in new pass words a number of time on my iPhone,ipad, and this computer. what do i do to stop this from happening.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: for about a week, i have triad installing the app, but i keep getting requests to get a code . then the password ***** have just changed is not reconised
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no , i have a mac which updates automaticly
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i wish all of my devices to have only the one password ***** to stay open,, thanks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

so are you trying to setup your outlook email account on these 2 apple devices for the 1st time?