Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Photos program wont import pictures from my Samsung phone,

Customer Question

Photos program wont import pictures from my Samsung phone
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: samsung mega to a dell inspiron
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not very recently
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the samsung phone is damaged and toucj screen is unresponsive.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know where exactly you are stuck with importing photos from your Samsung? Is there any error message?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I get to the point where I have selected which photos to import. The next window says that the import will go to a folder. It doesn't say which folder. there is a space, the next line asks if another folder should be used. next line is an empty box. then there a 2 buttons import or cancel. nothing happens when I hit import or click anywhere on that window
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We cant do the remote assistance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello?????
Expert:  James Dwyer replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** lorenz opts out I can help you with an ADB transfer of your data if the digitizer/touchscreen is broken, or perhaps lorenz can assist with this