Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need help. I cannot get in to my Paypal account to us it

Customer Question

Hi. I need help. I cannot get in to my Paypal account to us it for ebay payment. My name is***** of***** Whyala Norrie.S.A. 5068 Australia. My mobile number has changed from(###) ###-####to(###) ###-#### I cannot get this to change on your page so that you can send me the security code so that I can get a new password. My bank account is now with Peoples Choice Credit Union and I may need to change my bank details too, I can't remember the last time I updated. Please help me. My gmail address is:***@******.*** Thank you. Cheryl
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I honestly can't remember.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't honestly know. I'm using my husband's computer as he's using mine at his new workplace.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try to answer your question.

As i understand, you unable to login to PayPal and your phone has changed, but you still have access to the email listed on that PayPal account?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My email address is***@******.*** but it doesn't seem to connect I think. It's not allowing me to click onto this email address.
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

was that email address ever associated with this particular PayPal account?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why has Paypal directed me to your company? I'm not willing to pay an outside service for the privilege of using paypal
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

I don't think they did. If you do not need our help then talk to Paypal

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how?
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

There are a lot of free sources of information on the internet however JustAnswer is not one of them. JustAnswer offers a convenient way for customers to connect with licensed and verified professionals, in a number of different fields, quickly and easily from the convenience of your home.

Would you like to continue or cancel your question?