Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I don't have an updated windows 10 with my windows 8. I was

Customer Question

I don't have an updated windows 10 with my windows 8. I was referred to joy systems.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: HP 110 243w
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: will not up date
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what the exact error message is when you are trying to update your Windows 8 to Windows 10? If you wish, I can also help you remotely to upgrade to Windows 10 for you.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it hasn't been up dated as of yet because of the up date0

OK, but you want that it updates to Windows 10, did I understand correctly?

I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request so that I can help you remotely to update your Windows, but there seems to be an issue with your account. The website should show you what exactly is wrong and how to fix it. Additionally, you can also just call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

and let me know once the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz