Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It won't boot up. It is in a loop of some sort. It sometimes

Customer Question

It won't boot up. It is in a loop of some sort. It sometimes says it is diagnosing pc. But will do that for hours and the little circle of dots just keeps rotating.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Asia laptop 2 yrs old
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Nothing that I did knowingly
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The Geek Swuad at Best Buy told me to request a Recovery Disk
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you give me the model of the laptop please?

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can help you fix this without a recovery disk or anything else. I just need you to reply to me, and we either need to speak over the phone or work via written support. ( the phone would be faster )

So send a reply and let me know if you want to continue, and if I cant help you all fees paid are fully refundable.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you, did you still want help with this issue, if so please respond and I can either assist you over the phone, or connect to your computer directly or just work by email.

If my suggestions fixed the issue, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating as thats the only way I am credited for my time and effort in helping you.

If you no longer want help please respond so I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S