Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was signing into Windows 10 this morning,looked at AOL

Customer Question

I was signing into Windows 10 this morning,looked at AOL mail at first,then to Photos. After that part,I lost all further connection with Windows. New password ***** for which did three times subsequently but am still not able to sign in.Can you help? Thanks Vince Guerra, Topsfield, Mass.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: The problem is not with my AOL itself but with accessing Windows initially which will lead to AOL and other tabs.New password ***** made three times (done by first receiving new code from Microsoft) but sign in clicking on the Windows icon still does not enable me to sign into the computer in the usual manner.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, I haven't installed updates myself. I usually wait till I'm told to or advised to do so
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was able to get into a few websites, including AOL by clicking on Edge and also Google Chrome but still not able to access Windows in the usual manner by clicking on the small cube icon
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

As of right now, are you able to sign into Windows?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason