Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need magic back on my computer, compaq presario pcvisa, no

Customer Question

i need magic back on my computer
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: compaq presario pcvisa
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no my old magic jack donot work anymore
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my magic jack pone no(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what excactly does not work anymore with your MagicJack? Is there any error message?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i want magic jack where i can made phone call in and out my magic jack phone no(###) ###-####

Thank you, ***** ***** understand. So I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request so that I can help you remotely, but there seems to be an issue with your account. The website should show you what exactly is wrong, but you can also just call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

and they will fix the issue together with you. Then just let me know once the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Are you still there?