Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

We have basic talk at home, We would lile to add another

Customer Question

We have basic talk at home, We would lile to add another number to the one we have got. Can this be done?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I iAM NOT SURE.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can we have another number installed on the one we have now?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

yes you can purchase another basic talk box and just connect that to your internet modem and to a second telephone.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating

Please note if the information I have gave you has not resolved the problem, please hold off rating me and come back to me. There are other things that we can try in order to resolve any outstanding problems.