Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Why cant people with cell phone, why cant prople with cell

Customer Question

why cant people with cell phone
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: why cant prople with cell phones
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: why cant people with cell reach me the phone rings once then nothing very hard with so many people with cell phone
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have paid my money but no answer if this wont work I would like a refund
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: thank you this wont cost me will it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Justanswer is a paid service, but we do guarantee our service. Meaning that if I cant help you solve the issue then you would be entitled to a full refund.

Do you want to proceed with paid service, or do you want me to send you the refund link now?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
proceed with service but I have already paid so no surprises
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Ok. So people calling from cell phones cant reach you.

now, I need to know who your phone service is through, and what type of phone you have and use?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have magic jack(###) ###-####phone from land line works well just cell phone call in don't work
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Allright. Is this a brand new magicjack number you have set up?

Or, have you been using it for a while.. Also, did cell phones use to be able to call your magicjack?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I paid $52 yestday I don't want to pay again when I did not get my issue solved there must be away around this please check with your account the man phoned me back but again he was on a land line not a cell phone thank you
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

I dont see anything in your history, are you certain that you paid Justanswer.com money yesterday?

Also, please try to read my replies to you and respond to them, heres my previious message again.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no this is not brand new number I have been using it for two years yes cell phones where able to call in on magic jack
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need this number fixed for cell phone as I live in gated complex people phone when at gate then I can let them in
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I apologize that you did not have a quick response.

Do you still need help with your issue?