Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had problems with my computer, a tech was sent out. He

Customer Question

I had problems with my computer, a tech was sent out. He changed my mother board but now the computer won't Activate.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: 10hy 0021us Windows 10 pro.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: sn mj046zm5
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

When you say it cant activate, do you mean that you can login to the computer but it says windows isnt activated?

Or, what do you mean?

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you, did you still want help with this issue, if so please respond and I can either assist you over the phone, or connect to your computer directly or just work by email.

If my suggestions fixed the issue, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating as thats the only way I am credited for my time and effort in helping you.

If you no longer want help please respond so I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S