Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Recently, all my phone numbers have changed, and I cannot

Customer Question

My name is Benjamin ****. Recently, all my phone numbers have changed, and I cannot remember my g-mail password. My g-mail username is***@******.***. In order to reset the password, Google asks to send a text message to(###) ###-#### which is one of my 3 new phone numbers

Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Google will send the verification code only to number that was already VERIFIED with that particular account and is set as recovery number. same goes with recovery email address.

Given all the above, do you have a valid email or phone number for the recovery process that were previously verified? Obviously you need to have access to that number and email..

Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.