Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I came back from dinner and found that my account had been

Customer Question

I came back from dinner and found that my account had been closed. I can't remember my password ***** I haven't closed my account for ages.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No. I have a friend who only knows about google. I only use Yahoo, but I actually do it with chrome as my engine or whatever you call it.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm 80 and I don't know very much about the workings of computers. Just enough to do all the writing etc. that I need to do.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if you´ve already tried to reset your password ***** Yahoo?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't have time or energy to get into all of that now. I guess I just lose my $5.

No worries, what we also could do is that I remotely connect to your computer and try to recover the password ***** you. Would that help?

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me again, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.