Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Actually I just bought a Blackberry key one today. I created

Customer Question

Hi Pearl - actually I just bought a Blackberry key one today. I created a locking password ***** now when I enter the password ***** don't know how to unlock it
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: i did it today
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: just the lock feature with password
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks all good - frustrated that there isn't an instruction booklet with the phone. If you guys can help that would be huge . Thank you
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It says enter password ***** remaining attempts. I enter the password ***** I don't know which button to press to confirm it
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

after you enter the password, tap next on the screen to submit it.

Or press enter on the phones keypad. Either one should work.

If neither of those work or if you encounter further issues, let me know.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you, did you still want help with this issue, if so please respond and I can either assist you over the phone, or connect to your computer directly or just work by email.

If my suggestions fixed the issue, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating as thats the only way I am credited for my time and effort in helping you.

If you no longer want help please respond so I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S