Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm not able to watch a movie on my Amazon Prime video on my

Customer Question

I'm not able to watch a movie on my Amazon Prime video on my MacBook Pro. I clicked on movie I want to see and what popped up was that I need Silverlight plug-in for viewing. When I asked for instructions to get Silverlight, it answered that I need to open my 'player' window.....I see no player window
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It's about 5 years old....operating system? I'm not sure. Where can I look to find out?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins