Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer is fine, but cant get magicjack to work any

Customer Question

my computer is fine, but cant get magicjack to work any longer, i'm very upset
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?
Customer: I have a dell and I have been using magicjack on this computer, and have been using magicjack for years, and I am up to date on my 35.00 that I payed, I'm just sick over all that had been going on with this company, what is wrong, my magicjack number is(###) ###-#### my friends in Canada also have a magicjack, thanks to me, we often call each other, now we cant, do need help
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: i payed my 35.00 a few months ago, i should be still on line
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?
Customer: what is OS?
JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none, for i have used my dell computer to call on the magicjack for a long time.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i just want to get back on line to call my friends, my cell phone number is (###) ###-#### my address is 413 montana av, st cloud florida
Category: Computer
Expert:  JJesus Perez Gonzale replied 2 months ago.

Hi, what is the problem you are experiencing?

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Is your Magicjack connected to your computer or to your Modem/Router Directly?

Regards
Jins