Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows 10 updated my laptop; now all of my favorites in

Customer Question

Hi, Windows 10 updated my laptop; now all of my favorites in Microsoft Edge have disappeared. I need them restored. Thank you
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I believe that Microsoft Windows 10 has applied update(s) this evening...I was using Edge all day including the Favs...then around 12AM ET, they all were gone...
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need the Favorites restored to Microsoft Edge...those present today up until 11PM, ET
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Were you using the program called Microsoft Edge and/or Internet Explorer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,