Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I play with Microsoft puzzle. I have lots of problem with

Customer Question

I play with Microsoft puzzle. I have lots of problem with it. It freeze up a lot. And I have to wait few minutes then play again. Few I go the freeze up again. What problem is causing this. The other Microsoft games I have no problem play with them.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: it is Windows 13 and it is dell laptop Inspiron 5548 with 8 gb ram and 64 bit
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have drivers update every week if that what you talking about
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't so
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you working with my computer now, I already paid 47 dollars
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

If you want me to work directly on your computer, with guranteed results or your money back.

That costs an additional 39$.

If you want me to guide you via just email / written support, that can be done at the initial cost of around 45$

How do you want to proceed?