Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a brand new computer, my second in as many months. I

Customer Question

I have a brand new computer, my second in as many months. I have moved and my phone number has changed. I have forgotten my password ***** get into my account to change password ***** to set up account on my new computer. ?????
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I do not remember my password ***** my yahoo account, my Hotmail account, nor for my Microsoft account and my phone number and address and computer are all different from when I originally signed up years ago. How do I get into my account to make changes?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: windows 10 Lenova 11
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need to change my profile and my password ***** I can sync my programs
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Yahoo and Hotmail account.

Are you able to log into your computer?

Regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a different computer and different address and phone number. all I want to do is log into my Microsoft account but do not know my password. I need to sync my divices to this one
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am logged into this comp
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Do you have access to the other computer or is that part of the problem?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
NO
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely and take a look?

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

I can definitely help you with this issue.

It may be best if we speak over the phone as it would save us both time. If you would like to work on this issue or speak over the phone, please send a reply so we can connect and fix the issue.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you. Did you still need help with this issue, if so please respond.

Otherwise, if you want to cancel please send a reply and let me know, so I can send you the refund link.

Dustin S