Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

DRIVER Driver pro 17 and suddenly it says you have used all

Customer Question

i aM USING DRIVER Driver pro 17 and suddenly it says you have used all you times buy an new license
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: ACER
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes let me explain: i redo computers that have gone bad for family and friends-so I purchased drvr gen 17 nowhere did it say I could only use it a limited aMOUNT OF TIMES
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

I have had the same problem with other drive software after installing about 7 times I was asked to purchase a new licence. It is because the company think that someone is pirating the software on the internet for anyone to use for free, that's why they limit the number of times it can be activated.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating

Please note if the information I have gave you has not resolved the problem, please hold off rating me and come back to me. There are other things that we can try in order to resolve any outstanding problems.